- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Another Carnival Cruise Ship Disabled
It could have been a nightmare for passengers aboard the Carnival Dream, as the cruise ship finds itself disabled. Luckily for vacationing passengers, the ship was docked at the time.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details:
All passengers aboard the Carnival Dream will head back to Port Canaveral, Florida aboard an airplane. It’s part of “plan B” of their seven-day cruise, Carnival reporting a back-up diesel generator problem was found during regularly scheduled testing while the ship was docked in St. Maarten. It’s still there.
The power’s working, but there’s been interruptions to elevators and restroom services – not quite the nightmare passengers aboard the disabled Carnival Triumph had last month in the Gulf of Mexico, but enough for partial refunds, a charter flight home and another PR nightmare for Carnival.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Carnival Dream’s current troubles: