- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 2 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Another Carnival Cruise Ship Disabled
It could have been a nightmare for passengers aboard the Carnival Dream, as the cruise ship finds itself disabled. Luckily for vacationing passengers, the ship was docked at the time.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details:
All passengers aboard the Carnival Dream will head back to Port Canaveral, Florida aboard an airplane. It’s part of “plan B” of their seven-day cruise, Carnival reporting a back-up diesel generator problem was found during regularly scheduled testing while the ship was docked in St. Maarten. It’s still there.
The power’s working, but there’s been interruptions to elevators and restroom services – not quite the nightmare passengers aboard the disabled Carnival Triumph had last month in the Gulf of Mexico, but enough for partial refunds, a charter flight home and another PR nightmare for Carnival.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Carnival Dream’s current troubles: