- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 13 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Another Carnival Cruise Ship Disabled
It could have been a nightmare for passengers aboard the Carnival Dream, as the cruise ship finds itself disabled. Luckily for vacationing passengers, the ship was docked at the time.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has details:
All passengers aboard the Carnival Dream will head back to Port Canaveral, Florida aboard an airplane. It’s part of “plan B” of their seven-day cruise, Carnival reporting a back-up diesel generator problem was found during regularly scheduled testing while the ship was docked in St. Maarten. It’s still there.
The power’s working, but there’s been interruptions to elevators and restroom services – not quite the nightmare passengers aboard the disabled Carnival Triumph had last month in the Gulf of Mexico, but enough for partial refunds, a charter flight home and another PR nightmare for Carnival.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Carnival Dream’s current troubles: