- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 8 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Adios Millionaires!
Adios! Billionaire Wall Street hedge fund titan John Paulson is reportedly planning to move to Caribbean island Puerto Rico to cut his tax bill. Gibson takes a closer look!
The Big One! After a series of earthquakes rattle Los Angeles, California Residents urged to prepare for a Japan 2011 type earthquake. Gibson wonders how many people could really handle being on your own for possibly two weeks!
Plus: Are women grumpier than men in the mornings?