- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Adios Millionaires!
Adios! Billionaire Wall Street hedge fund titan John Paulson is reportedly planning to move to Caribbean island Puerto Rico to cut his tax bill. Gibson takes a closer look!
The Big One! After a series of earthquakes rattle Los Angeles, California Residents urged to prepare for a Japan 2011 type earthquake. Gibson wonders how many people could really handle being on your own for possibly two weeks!
Plus: Are women grumpier than men in the mornings?