- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Adios Millionaires!
Adios! Billionaire Wall Street hedge fund titan John Paulson is reportedly planning to move to Caribbean island Puerto Rico to cut his tax bill. Gibson takes a closer look!
The Big One! After a series of earthquakes rattle Los Angeles, California Residents urged to prepare for a Japan 2011 type earthquake. Gibson wonders how many people could really handle being on your own for possibly two weeks!
Plus: Are women grumpier than men in the mornings?