- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
[Video] Adios Millionaires!
Adios! Billionaire Wall Street hedge fund titan John Paulson is reportedly planning to move to Caribbean island Puerto Rico to cut his tax bill. Gibson takes a closer look!
The Big One! After a series of earthquakes rattle Los Angeles, California Residents urged to prepare for a Japan 2011 type earthquake. Gibson wonders how many people could really handle being on your own for possibly two weeks!
Plus: Are women grumpier than men in the mornings?