- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Adios Millionaires!
Adios! Billionaire Wall Street hedge fund titan John Paulson is reportedly planning to move to Caribbean island Puerto Rico to cut his tax bill. Gibson takes a closer look!
The Big One! After a series of earthquakes rattle Los Angeles, California Residents urged to prepare for a Japan 2011 type earthquake. Gibson wonders how many people could really handle being on your own for possibly two weeks!
Plus: Are women grumpier than men in the mornings?