- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Lawyer and author Lanny Davis is on with Alan talking about his new book Crisis Tales.
• Author Micahel Moss is on with Alan to discuss a judge overthrowing Bloomberg’s sugary soda ban.
• “Anne & Emmett” playwright Janet Langhart Cohen talks with Alan about issues of race in America.
• Talkers magazine publisher Mike Harrison talks with Alan about the Heavy Hundred Radio Talk Show Hosts.