- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect Speaks [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Lawyer and author Lanny Davis is on with Alan talking about his new book Crisis Tales.
• Author Micahel Moss is on with Alan to discuss a judge overthrowing Bloomberg’s sugary soda ban.
• “Anne & Emmett” playwright Janet Langhart Cohen talks with Alan about issues of race in America.
• Talkers magazine publisher Mike Harrison talks with Alan about the Heavy Hundred Radio Talk Show Hosts.