- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Lawyer and author Lanny Davis is on with Alan talking about his new book Crisis Tales.
• Author Micahel Moss is on with Alan to discuss a judge overthrowing Bloomberg’s sugary soda ban.
• “Anne & Emmett” playwright Janet Langhart Cohen talks with Alan about issues of race in America.
• Talkers magazine publisher Mike Harrison talks with Alan about the Heavy Hundred Radio Talk Show Hosts.