- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 18 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Lawyer and author Lanny Davis is on with Alan talking about his new book Crisis Tales.
• Author Micahel Moss is on with Alan to discuss a judge overthrowing Bloomberg’s sugary soda ban.
• “Anne & Emmett” playwright Janet Langhart Cohen talks with Alan about issues of race in America.
• Talkers magazine publisher Mike Harrison talks with Alan about the Heavy Hundred Radio Talk Show Hosts.