- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 10 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Lawyer and author Lanny Davis is on with Alan talking about his new book Crisis Tales.
• Author Micahel Moss is on with Alan to discuss a judge overthrowing Bloomberg’s sugary soda ban.
• “Anne & Emmett” playwright Janet Langhart Cohen talks with Alan about issues of race in America.
• Talkers magazine publisher Mike Harrison talks with Alan about the Heavy Hundred Radio Talk Show Hosts.