- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 8 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 10 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) “Misty From San Fran”: Government Should Crack Down On Our Diets
Americans like soda. And a lot of it. The universal disdain for Mayor Bloomberg’s “soda ban” proves that. However, Americans also like them some Nanny State too. According to a new study, a large majority of Americans support government intervention when it comes to curbing obesity, cancer, heart disease and other preventable diseases.
And if you’re scratching your head asking who these people are, you should listen to “Misty from San Francisco”… Misty called in to explain why she not applauds Mayor Bloomberg and lawmakers like him, but she also takes it upon herself to tell people what they should be eating and how they should live their lives! CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO MISTY’S AMAZING CALL: