- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 43 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(AUDIO) “Misty From San Fran”: Government Should Crack Down On Our Diets
Americans like soda. And a lot of it. The universal disdain for Mayor Bloomberg’s “soda ban” proves that. However, Americans also like them some Nanny State too. According to a new study, a large majority of Americans support government intervention when it comes to curbing obesity, cancer, heart disease and other preventable diseases.
And if you’re scratching your head asking who these people are, you should listen to “Misty from San Francisco”… Misty called in to explain why she not applauds Mayor Bloomberg and lawmakers like him, but she also takes it upon herself to tell people what they should be eating and how they should live their lives! CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO MISTY’S AMAZING CALL: