- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Bush Baggage!
Bush Baggage? Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush on Sunday said the Bush family name will not drag down his political ambitions as he left open the possibility of running for president in 2016. Gibson wonders.
Dropping F-Bombs! Appearing on CNN’s Reliable Sources, Milbank said, “The number of F-bombs being dropped by this White House, scholars are going to look in the national archives in 20 or 30 years and they’re going to be shocked by the language that was coming out of this place” Gibson is shocked!
Plus: Death to Daylight Savings Time?