- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Time To Abolish Daylight Savings?: Top Of The Stack For March 11th, 2013!
1)Tired? Late for work today? Why more and more Americans want to abolish day light savings?
- Why daylight Savings can be harmful to your health!
2) Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg says women have ‘stalled’ in the workforce … and some are sabotaging their own careers!
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sandberg’s comments have created some major blow back … mostly from women who thinks she’s out of touch!
- Are women having a hard time in the corporate world because of sexism … or because even women don’t like working for them?
3) Former TSA Agent: The agency’s policies aren’t working their staffers are a bunch of lazy, idiots.
4) Maryland lawmakers want to put an end to their schools’ ‘zero tolerance‘ gun violence rules
5) Why telecommuting bans won’t necessarily mean a more productive staff