- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Time To Abolish Daylight Savings?: Top Of The Stack For March 11th, 2013!
1)Tired? Late for work today? Why more and more Americans want to abolish day light savings?
- Why daylight Savings can be harmful to your health!
2) Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg says women have ‘stalled’ in the workforce … and some are sabotaging their own careers!
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sandberg’s comments have created some major blow back … mostly from women who thinks she’s out of touch!
- Are women having a hard time in the corporate world because of sexism … or because even women don’t like working for them?
3) Former TSA Agent: The agency’s policies aren’t working their staffers are a bunch of lazy, idiots.
4) Maryland lawmakers want to put an end to their schools’ ‘zero tolerance‘ gun violence rules
5) Why telecommuting bans won’t necessarily mean a more productive staff