- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 28 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
OH Crash Kills Six Teens
It’s a Monday of mourning in an eastern Ohio town after six local teenagers were killed in a weekend car crash.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has details:
An SUV packed with eight kids from Warren, Ohio, ages 14 to 19, smashes through a guardrail and flips over into a swampy pond. Two teenagers crawl out and get help, but six others die. Larissa Hartle knew the girl who was driving:
(Hartle) “They babies.”
No one in the SUV had permission to take it, and no word on where they were going. Grief counselors will be at Warren schools today, the school superintendent saying:
(Michael Notar) “It’s going to be a rough week. It’s going to be a rough rest of the school year.”
Police say the driver was speeding. It’s not clear yet whether drugs or alcohol were factors in the crash.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.