- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 17 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 8th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Harlem Shake – Miami Heat Edition.”
March Madness is upon us. LeBron James and the rest of the Miami Heat perform the internet’s latest dance craze in this video that’s already amassed over 34 million views. Chris “The Birdman” Andersen starts the dance by flapping his arms like a bird before the appropriately dressed “King James” and the rest of the costume wearing NBA team join in.
Then, there’s this:
“New Rochelle Buzzer Beater Against Mount Vernon.”
It’s nothing but net for New Rochelle senior Khalil Edney who makes an extraordinary half court buzzer beater shot leading his team to a 61 to 60 victory over rival Mount Vernon in the New York Section 1 AA Championship Game.
And, it seems sports videos are trending this week with Facebook users hitting the “like” button on:
“Golf Boys – 2.Oh.”
It’s the sequel to the Golf Boys “Oh, Oh, Oh” viral video from nearly two years ago. In “2.Oh,” golfers Ben Crane, Bubba Watson, Rickie Fowler and Hunter Mahan are reprising their role as rappers on the green for a cause… proceeds from the song will benefit Charity: Water – an organization that brings safe drinking water to developing nations.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews