- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 56 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
[Video] The New Hero?
The New Hero? Has Rand Paul become to new hero of the GOP? Senator McCain and Senator Graham don’t think so. To filter this all out Gibson is joined by Fox News digital Editor Chris Stirewalt.
Say What? Attorney General Eric Holder suggested Wednesday that some financial institutions have become too large and are escaping full-fledged prosecution as a result. Gibson is confused! For some clarification he will be joined by FBN host Lou Dobbs!
Plus: Hip Hop Week in Review