- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Kobalt Tools 400 (Vegas)
Next stop for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the Kobalt Tools 400 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. NASCAR is preparing for possible legal action after Daytona’s Nationwide crash, Denny Hamlin has been fined by NASCAR and the NRA is sponsoring a race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the Kobalt Tools 400:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After snapping a 70 race losing streak last week in Phoenix, the future looks bright for Carl Edwards and he’s…
(Edwards) “Really excited about Vegas and after seeing my pit crew perform at Phoenix I feel, I mean, I’m going to Vegas to win this thing.”
Edwards’ last win at Vegas was in 2011.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. goes to Las Vegas with…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “A lot of good momentum going and we’re just hoping to keep that up here in Vegas. We’d love to get this win. It’s a great race track for us.”
NASCAR and International Speedway Corporation have retained a Miami-based law firm to handle injury claims after last month’s crash at the Nationwide season opener at Daytona.
Denny Hamlin is fined $25,000 for negative comments he made about the Generation 6 car after last week’s race at Phoenix.
And the National Rifle Association will be the title sponsor for the April 13th Sprint Cup race in Texas to be called the NRA 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside