- Underwater MysteryPosted 15 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 30 mins ago
- FOX CountryPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 2 hours ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 13 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 15 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 20 hours ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Kobalt Tools 400 (Vegas)
Next stop for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the Kobalt Tools 400 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. NASCAR is preparing for possible legal action after Daytona’s Nationwide crash, Denny Hamlin has been fined by NASCAR and the NRA is sponsoring a race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the Kobalt Tools 400:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
After snapping a 70 race losing streak last week in Phoenix, the future looks bright for Carl Edwards and he’s…
(Edwards) “Really excited about Vegas and after seeing my pit crew perform at Phoenix I feel, I mean, I’m going to Vegas to win this thing.”
Edwards’ last win at Vegas was in 2011.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. goes to Las Vegas with…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “A lot of good momentum going and we’re just hoping to keep that up here in Vegas. We’d love to get this win. It’s a great race track for us.”
NASCAR and International Speedway Corporation have retained a Miami-based law firm to handle injury claims after last month’s crash at the Nationwide season opener at Daytona.
Denny Hamlin is fined $25,000 for negative comments he made about the Generation 6 car after last week’s race at Phoenix.
And the National Rifle Association will be the title sponsor for the April 13th Sprint Cup race in Texas to be called the NRA 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside