- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 3/7/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
EXTENDING THE OLIVE BRANCH? Brian is feeling optimistic! He truly feels like Obama is going to change his policies and that the country will see a difference in the next few weeks. Is he right?
Monica Crowley, author of the New York Times bestseller What the (Bleep) Just Happened? talked to Brian about the dinner President Obama had with a group of GOP senators. “What I think he’s doing is inviting these Republican senators to dinner, and Paul Ryan to lunch today, and going on and on with these congressional leaders as a setup,” Crowley said.
She went onto explain that with this setup, once the economy goes south and the sequester kicks in, President Obama can now blame the Republicans and say, “look, I tried. I had these guys to dinner, I had them to lunch, I was operating in good faith, and still, nothing.”
Co-host of FOX & Friends Steve Doocy stopped by and weighed in on whether or not the sequestration has been a colossal failure on the part of the administration. Doocy also told Brian that he was crazy (which we all already knew) because he believes that President Obama is extending the olive branch across the aisle. “If the President… really wanted to extend an olive branch out to the Republicans, why did the DNC yesterday come out with a new website demonizing Republicans for those evil sequester cuts that are destroying our country?”
FOX News Sunday host Chris Wallace called in and talked about his exclusive interview with Mitt and Ann Romney. Wallace said that as a result of being on Kilmeade and Friends, he made everyone think that Mitt Romney was going to be a FOX News Contributor by saying “I know something else Mitt Romney is going to do in the future.”
Brian was joined by Rob Roy, Jeff “Biggs,” and Oz, three stars of the Animal Planet’s Battleground: Rhino Wars, which premieres tonight at 9PM. The two former Navy SEALs and Green Beret talk about their show, and why they are so passionate about saving the Rhinos in South Africa. “This is a money-motivated system. It’s pure greed,” explained Oz, “Terrorist organizations are realizing they could make a lot of money here to fund their operations.”
THE TWO ARE AT IT AGAIN! Brian and the host of Varney & Co, Stuart Varney, are budding heads yet again on the pressing issues of the day. Brian believes that something has truly changed with President Obama, and we are going to see a big difference in the next few weeks. Varney on the other hand believes the complete opposite. “It’s a fake,” Varney exclaimed, “The president isn’t going to change his policies; he’s reaching out because he’s getting pushed back having inflicted this pain on everybody.”
Terence Mulligan, the founder and producer of the Craic Fest (pronounced “crack”), stopped by to talk to Brian about his 15th annual festival that takes place in New York City. Mulligan also talked about the documentary Gentleman Prizefighter, which is about the life of Jim Corbett.