- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Making Changes
Your Facebook page is about to change… again. The social networking site is expected to announce some new features soon.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
FOX on Tech.
You may remember when your Facebook page changed and Timeline was introduced. Now it’s the Newsfeed’s turn. Josh Constine writes for TechCrunch. He says there will be new tabs giving you multiple feed options: top stories, most recent, photos and music.
(Constine) “My sources say that Instagram photos are gonna be integrated into the new photos feed.”
He says FB photos will also be bigger now…
(Constine) “So advertisers will be able to share larger more vivid images, which could attract luxury advertisers and generate a higher cost per click for Facebook. So it could earn more money that way.”
He says they may not announce this today, but that automatically playing ads may also be in the works.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.