- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Facebook Making Changes
Your Facebook page is about to change… again. The social networking site is expected to announce some new features soon.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
FOX on Tech.
You may remember when your Facebook page changed and Timeline was introduced. Now it’s the Newsfeed’s turn. Josh Constine writes for TechCrunch. He says there will be new tabs giving you multiple feed options: top stories, most recent, photos and music.
(Constine) “My sources say that Instagram photos are gonna be integrated into the new photos feed.”
He says FB photos will also be bigger now…
(Constine) “So advertisers will be able to share larger more vivid images, which could attract luxury advertisers and generate a higher cost per click for Facebook. So it could earn more money that way.”
He says they may not announce this today, but that automatically playing ads may also be in the works.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.