- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
bin Laden Relative Captured
A relative of Usama bin Laden who carried on as a spokesman for al-Qaeda is said to be heading to the U.S. for prosecution.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
His name is Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, and sources tell FOX News he was the son-in-law of Usama bin Laden. The sources say Abu Ghaith was apprehended some time ago and is most likely being taken to New York for prosecution. You may recall the very loud objections to past plans to try terror suspects in New York.
A Turkish newspaper says Abu Ghaith was captured last month by Turkish authorities in Ankara, but was snatched by CIA agents in Jordan as he was being extradicted to Kuwait. No comment from the CIA.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.