- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 12 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] 13 Hours!
13 Hours! Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-Ky.) talking filibuster against John Brennan’s nomination as CIA director ended after nearly early 13 hours. Many on the right AND left are applauding the Senator including Gibson! Plus, Judge Napolitano stops by to talk about these so called Drone strikes on Americans.
Steven Tyler Act! The Hawaii state Senate has approved legislation named for Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler that would make it easier for celebrities to sue paparazzi and others they see as invading their privacy. Should we feel bad for celebrities? Gibson thinks not!
Plus: Is it wrong to taser your 14 year old child as a form of punishment?