- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 5 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] 13 Hours!
13 Hours! Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-Ky.) talking filibuster against John Brennan’s nomination as CIA director ended after nearly early 13 hours. Many on the right AND left are applauding the Senator including Gibson! Plus, Judge Napolitano stops by to talk about these so called Drone strikes on Americans.
Steven Tyler Act! The Hawaii state Senate has approved legislation named for Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler that would make it easier for celebrities to sue paparazzi and others they see as invading their privacy. Should we feel bad for celebrities? Gibson thinks not!
Plus: Is it wrong to taser your 14 year old child as a form of punishment?