- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] 13 Hours!
13 Hours! Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-Ky.) talking filibuster against John Brennan’s nomination as CIA director ended after nearly early 13 hours. Many on the right AND left are applauding the Senator including Gibson! Plus, Judge Napolitano stops by to talk about these so called Drone strikes on Americans.
Steven Tyler Act! The Hawaii state Senate has approved legislation named for Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler that would make it easier for celebrities to sue paparazzi and others they see as invading their privacy. Should we feel bad for celebrities? Gibson thinks not!
Plus: Is it wrong to taser your 14 year old child as a form of punishment?