- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 2 days ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sounding Presidential! As he starts a tour to publicize his new book about immigration reform, former Florida governor Jeb Bush is initiating a tough conversation about his party’s inability to reach minority voters. He also will not rule out a run for President in 2016 and told Hannity last night that the GOP needs a spokesperson, preferably a woman to show the world the GOP is demographically changing. Conservative columnist Mary Katherine Ham agrees and will weigh in.
How to Save a Life! A nurse’s refusal to perform CPR on a dying 87-year-old woman in California despite desperate pleas on the telephone from an emergency dispatcher has prompted outrage and spawned a criminal investigation. Did she do the right thing by following protocol? Gibson think s so.
Plus: Bill Cosby off his rocker!