- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Sounding Presidential! As he starts a tour to publicize his new book about immigration reform, former Florida governor Jeb Bush is initiating a tough conversation about his party’s inability to reach minority voters. He also will not rule out a run for President in 2016 and told Hannity last night that the GOP needs a spokesperson, preferably a woman to show the world the GOP is demographically changing. Conservative columnist Mary Katherine Ham agrees and will weigh in.
How to Save a Life! A nurse’s refusal to perform CPR on a dying 87-year-old woman in California despite desperate pleas on the telephone from an emergency dispatcher has prompted outrage and spawned a criminal investigation. Did she do the right thing by following protocol? Gibson think s so.
Plus: Bill Cosby off his rocker!