- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Sounding Presidential! As he starts a tour to publicize his new book about immigration reform, former Florida governor Jeb Bush is initiating a tough conversation about his party’s inability to reach minority voters. He also will not rule out a run for President in 2016 and told Hannity last night that the GOP needs a spokesperson, preferably a woman to show the world the GOP is demographically changing. Conservative columnist Mary Katherine Ham agrees and will weigh in.
How to Save a Life! A nurse’s refusal to perform CPR on a dying 87-year-old woman in California despite desperate pleas on the telephone from an emergency dispatcher has prompted outrage and spawned a criminal investigation. Did she do the right thing by following protocol? Gibson think s so.
Plus: Bill Cosby off his rocker!