- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Sounding Presidential! As he starts a tour to publicize his new book about immigration reform, former Florida governor Jeb Bush is initiating a tough conversation about his party’s inability to reach minority voters. He also will not rule out a run for President in 2016 and told Hannity last night that the GOP needs a spokesperson, preferably a woman to show the world the GOP is demographically changing. Conservative columnist Mary Katherine Ham agrees and will weigh in.
How to Save a Life! A nurse’s refusal to perform CPR on a dying 87-year-old woman in California despite desperate pleas on the telephone from an emergency dispatcher has prompted outrage and spawned a criminal investigation. Did she do the right thing by following protocol? Gibson think s so.
Plus: Bill Cosby off his rocker!