- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Reid Urges Brennan Vote
The Majority Leader in the Senate urging a vote on John Brennan, the President’s pick to head the CIA, but the nomination faces some opposition.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports in our update on national security:
On the Senate floor, Majority Leader Harry Reid warned of threats abroad and singled out Republicans in advance of Tuesday’s committee vote on the President’s pick to run the CIA.
(Reid) “It’s crucial we have a talented and dedicated individual like John Brennan leading our nation’s most prominent intelligence agency. Yet Republicans again and again injected politics into the confirmation process.”
Brennan’s nomination faces bipartisan opposition on the administration’s refusal to provide the controversial drone memos.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.