- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 36 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 4 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 18 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
Securing America: Reid Urges Brennan Vote
The Majority Leader in the Senate urging a vote on John Brennan, the President’s pick to head the CIA, but the nomination faces some opposition.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports in our update on national security:
On the Senate floor, Majority Leader Harry Reid warned of threats abroad and singled out Republicans in advance of Tuesday’s committee vote on the President’s pick to run the CIA.
(Reid) “It’s crucial we have a talented and dedicated individual like John Brennan leading our nation’s most prominent intelligence agency. Yet Republicans again and again injected politics into the confirmation process.”
Brennan’s nomination faces bipartisan opposition on the administration’s refusal to provide the controversial drone memos.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.