- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 57 mins ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
House Budget Plan Keeps Cuts [VIDEO]
So far, there’s no stopping the sequester’s budget cuts, but House Republicans do want to make it a little easier on the Pentagon.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
The GOP plan to fund the government for the rest of this fiscal year would still impose billions in cuts on both defense and domestic spending, but it would allow the Pentagon to decide on its own what to cut and what to increase. Billions would be moved into defense operations and maintenance programs and it would let the State Department move money around to pay for better embassy security.
But the House bill would also cut the money that would be used to implement the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice discuss the impact of sequester cuts: