- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
House Budget Plan Keeps Cuts [VIDEO]
So far, there’s no stopping the sequester’s budget cuts, but House Republicans do want to make it a little easier on the Pentagon.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has details from Washington:
The GOP plan to fund the government for the rest of this fiscal year would still impose billions in cuts on both defense and domestic spending, but it would allow the Pentagon to decide on its own what to cut and what to increase. Billions would be moved into defense operations and maintenance programs and it would let the State Department move money around to pay for better embassy security.
But the House bill would also cut the money that would be used to implement the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice discuss the impact of sequester cuts: