- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Ex-Army Drone Pilot: Predator Drones Being Used On U.S. Citizens Is A Reality!
If all this talk about predator drones and the potential of them actually being used on U.S. soil wasn’t troubling enough, a former ex-Army drone pilot says these strikes are no longer just fodder for so-called ‘conspiracy theorists’.
Today we learned, Attorney General Eric Holder not not only believes using these lethal unmanned aircrafts on suspected American terrorists is legal, but they would be considered in ‘extraordinary situations‘.
And what do Americans think? Well, we also found out a new poll says an alarming amount of people are actually okay with these strikes!
But Still… how realistic would these attacks be during one of these so-called “extraordinary situation” ?
Apparently, pretty realistic.
On Tuesday’s show, “James From Sacramento”, who claimed to an ex-Army drone pilot, told Tom that he could see the government using a predator drones on American citizens — especially during a crisis. Citing 9/11, James says it wouldn’t be the first time the government considered such a drastic action! LISTEN BELOW FOR MORE: