- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 15 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[VIDEO]: Bruce Knecht Talks About His New Book “Grand Ambition”
Bruce Knecht, former senior writer and foreign correspondent for the Wall Street Journal and author of Grand Ambition, talked to Brian about his new book. Knecht explained that the book centers around a man named Doug VonAllmen building a yacht, but the meaning goes deeper.
“I set out to write this book to also describe what happens with the people who build the boat. So Doug VonAllmen’s a character, the guy who designed the boat’s a character; but so are the guys who are the pipe-fitters and the welders,” Knecht explained. He said that ultimately, the individuals who built the boat were not bitter that they were building a boat for a billionaire; rather, they were grateful to have a job.