- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) 87-Year-Old Dies After Senior Home Nurses Refuse To Give Her CPR — Was Doing Nothing The Right Thing To Do?
An 87-year-old woman died after the nurses at her senior living facility refused to give her CPR. The staff was nice enough to call 911 when she fell ill, but they then ignored the dispatchers instructions on how to actually help her. The nurses said they were just following orders, but everyone’s still really, really mad at them.
While discussing this complicated case, “Roy from Copperoplis” called in and defended the nurses — kind of. Roy claimed to work at a similar senior facility. He said they have a similar policy and understands why the nurses did nothing. However, Roy said he would have broke the policy and stepped in because it was the ‘right thing to do’. LISTEN BELOW:
HERE’S THE COMPLETE 911 CALL FROM THAT DAY: