- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 4 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 12 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) 87-Year-Old Dies After Senior Home Nurses Refuse To Give Her CPR — Was Doing Nothing The Right Thing To Do?
An 87-year-old woman died after the nurses at her senior living facility refused to give her CPR. The staff was nice enough to call 911 when she fell ill, but they then ignored the dispatchers instructions on how to actually help her. The nurses said they were just following orders, but everyone’s still really, really mad at them.
While discussing this complicated case, “Roy from Copperoplis” called in and defended the nurses — kind of. Roy claimed to work at a similar senior facility. He said they have a similar policy and understands why the nurses did nothing. However, Roy said he would have broke the policy and stepped in because it was the ‘right thing to do’. LISTEN BELOW:
HERE’S THE COMPLETE 911 CALL FROM THAT DAY: