- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 2 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
They’re Back! Mitt and Ann Romney gave their first post-election TV interview on FOX News Sunday and told Chris Wallace why they lost, what it felt like, whether they think the media was in it for Obama (yes, they do), and why Ann decided to not compete on Dancing with the Stars. Power Play Author Chris Stirewalt weighs in.
Whites the Minority? Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan says white people are promoting birth control for black women because they fear becoming a minority in the United States. John Shakes his head.
Plus: A Legend! Gibson sits down with Clive Davis, American record producer and music industry executive as well as Author of his new memoir The Soundtrack of My Life.