- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Is The US Government Building A Domestic Army?: The Top Of The Stack For March 4th, 2013!
Here Are Some Of The Stories We’re Looking At Today:
1)According to a report, The Department Of Homeland Security has purchased 2,700 light-armored tanks, 1.6 billion bullets.
2) Forbes’ list of the world’s richest people has 1,426 billionaires. That’s a new record. 442 are from the United States.
- Is “income inequality“ as awful as so many claim?
- The CBO says 2013 will bring record revenues for the U.S.
- According to the WSJ, the rich are doing okay. The middle class and poor are not.
PLUS:Here’s a video from Homeland Security showing off one of their ‘light-armored tanks’
3) An 87-year-old woman is dead because the nurses at her senior living facility refused to give her CPR.
- The 911 call where the nurses refused to help the dying lady:
4) Seattle’s plastic bag ban has led to more shoplifting?
5) Sequestration “Pain”: Janet Napolitano says the cuts are already causing pain, delays at airports!
6) The White House: Shhhh, but maybe that Keystone Pipeline isn’t as bad we thought …