- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 14 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gun Control Measure Seeing Bipartisan Support In Senate
One gun control measure is winning bipartisan support in the Senate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The legislation would create federal penalties for so-called straw purchases, buying a firearm for the sole purpose of selling it to someone else.
(Collins) “These guns are frequently sold, resold and trafficked across state lines.”
Maine Republican Susan Collins unveiling the revamped gun trafficking bill along with its author Vermont Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy.
(Leahy) “No question we can do this in a way that’s consistent with the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment.”
It’s part of a larger gun control package the Senate Judiciary Committee plans to consider later this week.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.