- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 4 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gun Control Measure Seeing Bipartisan Support In Senate
One gun control measure is winning bipartisan support in the Senate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The legislation would create federal penalties for so-called straw purchases, buying a firearm for the sole purpose of selling it to someone else.
(Collins) “These guns are frequently sold, resold and trafficked across state lines.”
Maine Republican Susan Collins unveiling the revamped gun trafficking bill along with its author Vermont Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy.
(Leahy) “No question we can do this in a way that’s consistent with the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment.”
It’s part of a larger gun control package the Senate Judiciary Committee plans to consider later this week.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.