- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 19 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gun Control Measure Seeing Bipartisan Support In Senate
One gun control measure is winning bipartisan support in the Senate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The legislation would create federal penalties for so-called straw purchases, buying a firearm for the sole purpose of selling it to someone else.
(Collins) “These guns are frequently sold, resold and trafficked across state lines.”
Maine Republican Susan Collins unveiling the revamped gun trafficking bill along with its author Vermont Democratic Senator Patrick Leahy.
(Leahy) “No question we can do this in a way that’s consistent with the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment.”
It’s part of a larger gun control package the Senate Judiciary Committee plans to consider later this week.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.