- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Sequester Is Coming! The Sequester is coming!: The Top Of The Stack For March 1st, 2013!
1)The Sequester Is Coming! The Sequester is coming! … It looks like Washington failed to get a deal done once again!
2) Sequester Threat Of The Day: Attorney General Eric Holder says the cuts will make Americans ‘less safe’ – Oh, and if you disagree, you’re a liar!
3) Because gas prices aren’t high enough… California will see a gas tax increase starting this July!
4) It will now be easier to raise taxes in the state of Washington! A court ruling says its unconstitutional to require a “Super-Majority” to pass any new taxes
5) So, why are some women gaining weight? They’re not cleaning the house enough!? That’s according to a study! Seriously.
6) Is this magazine cover ‘racist’?
7) Today, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will officially declare a financial emergency for Detroit — this will likely result in the city getting a “financial manager”
8) Bob Woodward and the White House are at war! And it looks like the media is throwing one of their own under the bus!