- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 19 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 20 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
The Sequester Is Coming! The Sequester is coming!: The Top Of The Stack For March 1st, 2013!
1)The Sequester Is Coming! The Sequester is coming! … It looks like Washington failed to get a deal done once again!
2) Sequester Threat Of The Day: Attorney General Eric Holder says the cuts will make Americans ‘less safe’ – Oh, and if you disagree, you’re a liar!
3) Because gas prices aren’t high enough… California will see a gas tax increase starting this July!
4) It will now be easier to raise taxes in the state of Washington! A court ruling says its unconstitutional to require a “Super-Majority” to pass any new taxes
5) So, why are some women gaining weight? They’re not cleaning the house enough!? That’s according to a study! Seriously.
6) Is this magazine cover ‘racist’?
7) Today, Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will officially declare a financial emergency for Detroit — this will likely result in the city getting a “financial manager”
8) Bob Woodward and the White House are at war! And it looks like the media is throwing one of their own under the bus!