- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Economist: Trillions of Dollars Are In Offshore Accounts. It’s Illegal. And It’s Ours To Tax!
According to some reports, the “Super Rich” are hiding $21 trillion offshore. And according to that same report,if all that offshore money earned 3% a year and were taxed at 30%, it would raise almost $200 billion in revenue.
James Henry, author of “The Blood Bankers: Tales from the Global Underground Economy”, says those accounrts are ILLEGAL, the money is ours to tax and getting it back is easy! What say you? LISTEN to Tom’s interview with James Henry: