- Super Bowl XLIX Media Day [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 4 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 10 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fed Employee: The @BarackObama #Sequester Threats Are A Farce!
In case you haven’t heard, the sequestration will ‘kick in’ Friday night. And in case you haven’t heard, it’s going to be awful. Layoffs. Homeless grandmas. Open borders. Children will be stricken with lead poisoning. Etc. Etc.
But don’t starting hording those canned goods just yet!
It’s POSSIBLE that some of the folks in Washington may have over hyped the sequestration and the ‘painful cuts’ that come with it. That’s at least according to one caller to Tom’s show.
“Dave from Oroville” says he’s a federal worker and one of those emergency first responders, too! And Dave told Tom he’s not worried about the sequester at all. In fact, he thinks there’s room for cuts and explains why he welcomes the sequester: