- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Fed Employee: The @BarackObama #Sequester Threats Are A Farce!
In case you haven’t heard, the sequestration will ‘kick in’ Friday night. And in case you haven’t heard, it’s going to be awful. Layoffs. Homeless grandmas. Open borders. Children will be stricken with lead poisoning. Etc. Etc.
But don’t starting hording those canned goods just yet!
It’s POSSIBLE that some of the folks in Washington may have over hyped the sequestration and the ‘painful cuts’ that come with it. That’s at least according to one caller to Tom’s show.
“Dave from Oroville” says he’s a federal worker and one of those emergency first responders, too! And Dave told Tom he’s not worried about the sequester at all. In fact, he thinks there’s room for cuts and explains why he welcomes the sequester: