- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 1 min ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] A Threat is a Threat!
A Threat is a Threat! The White House is denying reports an adviser threatened famed Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after the Washington Post reporter challenged President Obama’s version of events on the looming sequester. Gibson is not buying their version of the story. David “Mudcat” Saunders will weigh in.
Backing off! After weeks of outlining the dire consequences of the looming across-the-board spending cuts, President Obama tonight softened his warnings, saying the sequester is “not a cliff, but it is a tumble downward.” Gibson talks with Mark Tapscott, Editorial Page Editor for “The Washington Examiner” about whether or not the fear tactic is working.
Plus: Christie snubbed at CPAC? Gibson says good!