- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 11 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Time For Change?: Why The #Vatican & The New Pope Should Allow Priests To Marry! #tcot
Pope Benedict XVI has stepped down and the world is now speculating where the Catholic Church will go from here. A recent poll says American Catholics are divided between a desire for more a ‘progressive’ church and an allegiance to the religion’s values and traditions. There’s no question the Church has had its share of troubles the past few decades, but should the Church change?
“Pastor Scott” told Tom it’s time the Catholic Church made at least one major change!. Scott said he left Catholicism and became a Baptist Minister because he couldn’t marry! Otherwise, he would have become a Priest. LISTEN TO SCOTT BELOW AND LET US KNOW IF YOU THINK PRIESTS SHOULD MARRY: