- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 17 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 23 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Sequester Approaches, Still No Deal
One day and counting until the sequester happens and there is still no plan to avoid the across-the-board federal spending cuts.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman Matt Cartwright sums up the way many are thinking:
(Cartwright) “This is no way to be responsible with the finances of the United States of America.”
But as for how to fix the sequester mess: Utah Republican Jason Chaffetz says there’s more than $19 billion in the federal pipeline that hasn’t been spent on various projects and the White House has asked for another $10 billion.
(Chaffetz) “So you’re talking about close to $30 billion that could be clawed back on projects that haven’t even been started yet.”
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.