- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 9 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sequester Approaches, Still No Deal
One day and counting until the sequester happens and there is still no plan to avoid the across-the-board federal spending cuts.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman Matt Cartwright sums up the way many are thinking:
(Cartwright) “This is no way to be responsible with the finances of the United States of America.”
But as for how to fix the sequester mess: Utah Republican Jason Chaffetz says there’s more than $19 billion in the federal pipeline that hasn’t been spent on various projects and the White House has asked for another $10 billion.
(Chaffetz) “So you’re talking about close to $30 billion that could be clawed back on projects that haven’t even been started yet.”
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.