- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Sequester Approaches, Still No Deal
One day and counting until the sequester happens and there is still no plan to avoid the across-the-board federal spending cuts.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Pennsylvania Democratic Congressman Matt Cartwright sums up the way many are thinking:
(Cartwright) “This is no way to be responsible with the finances of the United States of America.”
But as for how to fix the sequester mess: Utah Republican Jason Chaffetz says there’s more than $19 billion in the federal pipeline that hasn’t been spent on various projects and the White House has asked for another $10 billion.
(Chaffetz) “So you’re talking about close to $30 billion that could be clawed back on projects that haven’t even been started yet.”
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.