- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 20 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.