- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.