- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 13 mins ago
- FOX Country: Tim McGraw Comments On Fan Slapping ControversyPosted 52 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 1 hour ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.