- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.