- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.