- CDC Director Warns Of Ebola OutbreakPosted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 9 hours ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo Hacking [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.