- Office Gift Giving Don’ts [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- NY School Removes Religious References From ‘Silent Night’Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 19 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Alan looks into how the sequester will hurt schools with National Education Association Vice President Lily Eskelsen.
• Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD) Jennifer Levi, Esq. talks to Alan about protecting transgender students from discrimination.
• Blame game continues. Alan looks at the continuing effort to blame the president for budget cuts.