- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
The Pope Bids Farewell! What’s Next For The Catholic Church?: The Top Of The Stack For February 28th, 2013!
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET
1)Pope Benedict VXI bid farewell today. He promised he’d be obedient to the new Pope.
2) Time for Change? American Catholics are divided on where the Church should go next?
3) Do you consider a potential mates credit score before you ‘get serious’ with them? A report says Many Americans do.
4) The founder of Subway says if he started his fast food chain today, the business would never get off the ground. He says regulation (i.e. the minimum wage, ObamaCare, etc) are hurting entrepreneurs!
5) Should employees be allowed to work from home? The Yahoo CEO caused up an uproar after she demanded her employees come in to work!
6) Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will start doing more to help the Syrian rebels!