- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 17 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The Pope Bids Farewell! What’s Next For The Catholic Church?: The Top Of The Stack For February 28th, 2013!
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET
1)Pope Benedict VXI bid farewell today. He promised he’d be obedient to the new Pope.
2) Time for Change? American Catholics are divided on where the Church should go next?
3) Do you consider a potential mates credit score before you ‘get serious’ with them? A report says Many Americans do.
4) The founder of Subway says if he started his fast food chain today, the business would never get off the ground. He says regulation (i.e. the minimum wage, ObamaCare, etc) are hurting entrepreneurs!
5) Should employees be allowed to work from home? The Yahoo CEO caused up an uproar after she demanded her employees come in to work!
6) Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will start doing more to help the Syrian rebels!