- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Americans in al-Qaeda
A report from a British-based think tank that studied the convictions of 171 al-Qaeda-related cases finds alarming news.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The report by the Henry Jackson Society found most operatives are American citizens. They’re relatively young – under 30. British investigator Robin Simcox:
(Simcox) “We had computer programmers, software engineers, pharmacists, financial analysts. They’ve not been marginalized by a system, they’ve passed through it.”
While the number of homegrown cases peaked in 2009 – the same year as the Ft. Hood massacre – investigators say the trend line is unpredictable.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.