- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Americans in al-Qaeda
A report from a British-based think tank that studied the convictions of 171 al-Qaeda-related cases finds alarming news.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The report by the Henry Jackson Society found most operatives are American citizens. They’re relatively young – under 30. British investigator Robin Simcox:
(Simcox) “We had computer programmers, software engineers, pharmacists, financial analysts. They’ve not been marginalized by a system, they’ve passed through it.”
While the number of homegrown cases peaked in 2009 – the same year as the Ft. Hood massacre – investigators say the trend line is unpredictable.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.