- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: Americans in al-Qaeda
A report from a British-based think tank that studied the convictions of 171 al-Qaeda-related cases finds alarming news.
FOX’s Catherine Herridge reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
The report by the Henry Jackson Society found most operatives are American citizens. They’re relatively young – under 30. British investigator Robin Simcox:
(Simcox) “We had computer programmers, software engineers, pharmacists, financial analysts. They’ve not been marginalized by a system, they’ve passed through it.”
While the number of homegrown cases peaked in 2009 – the same year as the Ft. Hood massacre – investigators say the trend line is unpredictable.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.