- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 19 hours ago
- Netflix Plans To Raise PricesPosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: “Hangry” Horrors Impacting Your Marriage?Posted 23 hours ago
On Wednesday’s Radio Show
• Alan talks to lawyer Valerie L. Moore about her victory in a historic custody battle for a lesbian woman.
• Food stamps for pets. Marc Okon talks to Alan about a new service to help down-on-their-luck people and their pets.
• Will sequester be avoided? Alan looks into the metting between the president and Congressional leaders on Friday to avoid spending cuts.