- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/27/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
“YOU CAN ANTICIPATE THE PRESIDENT’S TELEPROMPTER!” Brian is fuming over President Obama constantly blaming the Republicans for the sequester and making it seem as though he has nothing to do with the current state of the economy!
FORGET SIRIUS XM! You can listen to Kilmeade & Friends commercial-free if you sign up and become a PREMIUM PODCAST SUBCRIBER!
Co-host of FOX & Friends Gretchen Carlson weighed in on the looming sequester and President Obama’s high level of predictability. “It looks like the sequestration’s going to go through and then we’ll really be looking at whether or not these cuts were overblown,” Carlson said.
Former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, Karl Rove, weighed in on what exactly the President is doing to the security of our country. “He is taking the security of our country and saying, ‘I can’t protect our country because I am unwilling to reduce fat and waste in the budget,’” Rove said. He went onto say that he thinks Obama has definitely over-played his hand this time around.
Melissa Francis, host of MONEY with Melissa Francis on the FOX Business Network and author of Diary of a Stage Mother’s Daughter, talked about the scare tactics President Obama is using to get people worried about the looming sequester. Francis put the 2.4% reduction into a realistic scenario: “If you’re looking around your house, and you can’t figure out how to cut 3% without having, you know, your kids go without vaccines, without having your grandma go without food… If this were your house and you had to cut 3%, you would say ok let’s not go out to dinner on Saturday.”
“The bears are screwed!” Co-hosts of America’s Newsroom, Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum, talked to Brian about the possible effects of Obama’s budget cuts. One such cut Obama has threatened the country with surrounds clearing the snow at Yellow Stone National Park. “The bears are screwed,” Brian replied, “I mean they are going to be stuck in the woods until April!”
Are YOU on facebook? Then go to facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!