TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET
1)Pew proves what we’ve always suspected: Americans want cuts, but don’t want any of their government goodies cut
2) Wal-Mart’s sales are hurting. Does this indicate a recession is coming?
3) Then again … pending home sales did better than expected
4) Pope Benedict officially retires tomorrow. He said goodbye earlier this morning.
5) If your kid is fat in Massachusetts, the schools will send you a letter
6) In a recent video, First Lady Michelle Obama and Big Bird offered some snack tips for your kids!
7) Online gambling is now LEGAL in New Jersey— But will it save Atlantic City & help the state?