- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 10 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Big Waistlines, Bigger Government: Public Schools Now Letting Parents Know Their Kids Are Fat! Should They Butt Out!?
Do you want the government keeping tabs on your kids’ weight? The state of Massachusetts will now send you a letter if they determine your kid is too fat. The state will also include advice on how you can address your child’s weight problem.
And according to “Audrey from Omaha”, Massachusetts isn’t alone! She says she received a similar letter from her kids’ school … and wasn’t very happy about it! LISTEN to Audrey explain why she thinks the government should BUTT OUT:
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET