- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Big Waistlines, Bigger Government: Public Schools Now Letting Parents Know Their Kids Are Fat! Should They Butt Out!?
Do you want the government keeping tabs on your kids’ weight? The state of Massachusetts will now send you a letter if they determine your kid is too fat. The state will also include advice on how you can address your child’s weight problem.
And according to “Audrey from Omaha”, Massachusetts isn’t alone! She says she received a similar letter from her kids’ school … and wasn’t very happy about it! LISTEN to Audrey explain why she thinks the government should BUTT OUT:
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET