- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Big Waistlines, Bigger Government: Public Schools Now Letting Parents Know Their Kids Are Fat! Should They Butt Out!?
Do you want the government keeping tabs on your kids’ weight? The state of Massachusetts will now send you a letter if they determine your kid is too fat. The state will also include advice on how you can address your child’s weight problem.
And according to “Audrey from Omaha”, Massachusetts isn’t alone! She says she received a similar letter from her kids’ school … and wasn’t very happy about it! LISTEN to Audrey explain why she thinks the government should BUTT OUT:
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET