- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 42 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Big Waistlines, Bigger Government: Public Schools Now Letting Parents Know Their Kids Are Fat! Should They Butt Out!?
Do you want the government keeping tabs on your kids’ weight? The state of Massachusetts will now send you a letter if they determine your kid is too fat. The state will also include advice on how you can address your child’s weight problem.
And according to “Audrey from Omaha”, Massachusetts isn’t alone! She says she received a similar letter from her kids’ school … and wasn’t very happy about it! LISTEN to Audrey explain why she thinks the government should BUTT OUT:
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET