- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Big Waistlines, Bigger Government: Public Schools Now Letting Parents Know Their Kids Are Fat! Should They Butt Out!?
Do you want the government keeping tabs on your kids’ weight? The state of Massachusetts will now send you a letter if they determine your kid is too fat. The state will also include advice on how you can address your child’s weight problem.
And according to “Audrey from Omaha”, Massachusetts isn’t alone! She says she received a similar letter from her kids’ school … and wasn’t very happy about it! LISTEN to Audrey explain why she thinks the government should BUTT OUT:
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET