- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(VIDEO) “The Right To Be Stupid” & Why America’s Buying The @Barackobama #sequester Threats!: Top of The Stack for February 26th, 2013!
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET
Here’s what we’re looking at today:
1)Today’s marks the 20th Anniversary of the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing ..
- REPORT: The majority of convicted terrorists are middle class, college educated … And American!
- PLUS: The former head of the CIA’s bin Laden unit, Michael Scheuer joins Tom to discuss the ’93 Bombing, drones, ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ and more!
2)The life expectancy for men with “above average income” is higher and improving faster than the life expectancy of “poor” men. Should your income and personal wealth determine when you should be able to retire?
- Study: 72 is the new 30? People are living longer. But can they work longer
3) PEW: Americans think the Sequester will be painful … and they will also blame the Republicans when it happens!
- But Why? Are they practicing their “American right” to be stupid?
4) Republicans in Virginia have passed tax reform … and conservatives across the country don’t like it.
5) Fed Chief Ben Bernanke says the country still needs “EASY MONEY” and budget cuts are risky!
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET