- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 8 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Say What?
Say What? White House spokesman Jay Carney on Monday answered growing questions about whether big donors to President Barack Obama’s nonprofit Organizing for America (OFA) are being promised access to the president. His answer? Well, kind of. Leslie shakes her head.
Dear Fatty! Massachusetts parents are angry and dismayed over a public school policy that sees students getting sent home with “fat letters” Is this hurting or helping our children? Leslie decides.
Plus: Mayor Bloomberg calls on the STATE to follow NYC’s lead on the ban of Large Sodas, now going as far as to ruin pizza night for many households.