- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Trayvon Martin, One Year Later
It’s been one year since the neighborhood watch shooting in Florida that sparked a racial outcry, then turned into a murder case.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Sanford, Florida:
A year ago, teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who claimed the teen attacked him first. But fear of racial profiling drew thousands of protesters here to sleepy Sanford, the riverfront town outside Orlando.
(Protesters) “I am Trayvon! Justice for Trayvon!”
Tensions grew when police decided against charging Zimmerman. It took a special prosecutor to have him arrested. Zimmerman’s trial will be in June and his lawyers already say they’ll insist it was self defense.
In Sanford, Florida, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.