- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Trayvon Martin, One Year Later
It’s been one year since the neighborhood watch shooting in Florida that sparked a racial outcry, then turned into a murder case.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Sanford, Florida:
A year ago, teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who claimed the teen attacked him first. But fear of racial profiling drew thousands of protesters here to sleepy Sanford, the riverfront town outside Orlando.
(Protesters) “I am Trayvon! Justice for Trayvon!”
Tensions grew when police decided against charging Zimmerman. It took a special prosecutor to have him arrested. Zimmerman’s trial will be in June and his lawyers already say they’ll insist it was self defense.
In Sanford, Florida, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.