- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 52 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Trayvon Martin, One Year Later
It’s been one year since the neighborhood watch shooting in Florida that sparked a racial outcry, then turned into a murder case.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Sanford, Florida:
A year ago, teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by George Zimmerman, who claimed the teen attacked him first. But fear of racial profiling drew thousands of protesters here to sleepy Sanford, the riverfront town outside Orlando.
(Protesters) “I am Trayvon! Justice for Trayvon!”
Tensions grew when police decided against charging Zimmerman. It took a special prosecutor to have him arrested. Zimmerman’s trial will be in June and his lawyers already say they’ll insist it was self defense.
In Sanford, Florida, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.