- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Terror Expert: 20 Years After The WTC Bombing, America Still Hasn’t Learned It’s Lesson
Tuesday marked the 20th anniversary of the World Trade Center bombing. And while you’d think America would have learned it’s lesson after that deadly attack, 9/11 and two wars, an outspoken terror expert says America still doesn’t get it!
Former head of the CIA’s bin Laden unit, Michael Scheuer joined Tom to discuss the 1993 attack and the “War on Terror” that followed. Scheuer says Americans still don’t understand their enemy and we’ll continue to waste billions until we do so.
Scheuer explains why our country must change its foreign policy and pull out of the Middle East. Otherwise, America will remain a terror target.
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET