- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of December 20thPosted 33 mins ago
- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 20 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 23 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Terror Expert: 20 Years After The WTC Bombing, America Still Hasn’t Learned It’s Lesson
Tuesday marked the 20th anniversary of the World Trade Center bombing. And while you’d think America would have learned it’s lesson after that deadly attack, 9/11 and two wars, an outspoken terror expert says America still doesn’t get it!
Former head of the CIA’s bin Laden unit, Michael Scheuer joined Tom to discuss the 1993 attack and the “War on Terror” that followed. Scheuer says Americans still don’t understand their enemy and we’ll continue to waste billions until we do so.
Scheuer explains why our country must change its foreign policy and pull out of the Middle East. Otherwise, America will remain a terror target.
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET