- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 4 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Terror Expert: 20 Years After The WTC Bombing, America Still Hasn’t Learned It’s Lesson
Tuesday marked the 20th anniversary of the World Trade Center bombing. And while you’d think America would have learned it’s lesson after that deadly attack, 9/11 and two wars, an outspoken terror expert says America still doesn’t get it!
Former head of the CIA’s bin Laden unit, Michael Scheuer joined Tom to discuss the 1993 attack and the “War on Terror” that followed. Scheuer says Americans still don’t understand their enemy and we’ll continue to waste billions until we do so.
Scheuer explains why our country must change its foreign policy and pull out of the Middle East. Otherwise, America will remain a terror target.
TUNE IN TO “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET