- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Tensions On The Brink?
Palestinian officials and Israeli analysts say the West Bank could be on the brink of a third intifada, or uprising against Israel. There’s been angry scenes in the last week with Palestinians and Israeli forces coming to blows on a daily basis.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has the story from Jerusalem:
Here in Israel, the papers are full of warnings that a third intifada is coming. But the Palestinian Authority is downplaying it saying these demonstrations are specific to Israel’s policy of jailing Palestinians without any charges. But the director of the Palestinian government’s media center says tensions are on the rise and she blames Israel.
Media Center Director: “Settler attacks against ordinary Palestinians is on the rise, the raids of the Israeli army also against Palestinian cities and towns have increased sharply.”
Analysts point to a lack of peace talks and a Palestinian cash crisis as some of the reasons a third intifada could explode.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio