- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Tensions On The Brink?
Palestinian officials and Israeli analysts say the West Bank could be on the brink of a third intifada, or uprising against Israel. There’s been angry scenes in the last week with Palestinians and Israeli forces coming to blows on a daily basis.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has the story from Jerusalem:
Here in Israel, the papers are full of warnings that a third intifada is coming. But the Palestinian Authority is downplaying it saying these demonstrations are specific to Israel’s policy of jailing Palestinians without any charges. But the director of the Palestinian government’s media center says tensions are on the rise and she blames Israel.
Media Center Director: “Settler attacks against ordinary Palestinians is on the rise, the raids of the Israeli army also against Palestinian cities and towns have increased sharply.”
Analysts point to a lack of peace talks and a Palestinian cash crisis as some of the reasons a third intifada could explode.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio