- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 15 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 16 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Tensions On The Brink?
Palestinian officials and Israeli analysts say the West Bank could be on the brink of a third intifada, or uprising against Israel. There’s been angry scenes in the last week with Palestinians and Israeli forces coming to blows on a daily basis.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither has the story from Jerusalem:
Here in Israel, the papers are full of warnings that a third intifada is coming. But the Palestinian Authority is downplaying it saying these demonstrations are specific to Israel’s policy of jailing Palestinians without any charges. But the director of the Palestinian government’s media center says tensions are on the rise and she blames Israel.
Media Center Director: “Settler attacks against ordinary Palestinians is on the rise, the raids of the Israeli army also against Palestinian cities and towns have increased sharply.”
Analysts point to a lack of peace talks and a Palestinian cash crisis as some of the reasons a third intifada could explode.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, Fox News Radio