- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Judge Andrew Napolitano talks to Alan about his new book The Freedom Answer Book.
• Indiana State Representative Jud McMillin (R) talks with Alan about why his state approved a bill requiring drug testing for welfare recipients.
• Blame Game! Alan looks into House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) latest attempt to lay the sequester on Senate Democrats.