- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 45 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Judge Andrew Napolitano talks to Alan about his new book The Freedom Answer Book.
• Indiana State Representative Jud McMillin (R) talks with Alan about why his state approved a bill requiring drug testing for welfare recipients.
• Blame Game! Alan looks into House Speaker John Boehner’s (R-OH) latest attempt to lay the sequester on Senate Democrats.