- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 23 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall For Health: Avocados
Could adding a little avocado to your diet be a key to staying healthy?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research suggests an avocado a day may keep the doctor away. Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination survey find eating half a medium avocado daily increases levels of good cholesterol, and lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nearly 18,000 adult men and women were surveyed. Those who consumed avocado regularly had a lower body weight, by an average of eight pounds and waist circumference.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.