- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts By 2018Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Avocados
Could adding a little avocado to your diet be a key to staying healthy?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research suggests an avocado a day may keep the doctor away. Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination survey find eating half a medium avocado daily increases levels of good cholesterol, and lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nearly 18,000 adult men and women were surveyed. Those who consumed avocado regularly had a lower body weight, by an average of eight pounds and waist circumference.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.