- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Avocados
Could adding a little avocado to your diet be a key to staying healthy?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research suggests an avocado a day may keep the doctor away. Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination survey find eating half a medium avocado daily increases levels of good cholesterol, and lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nearly 18,000 adult men and women were surveyed. Those who consumed avocado regularly had a lower body weight, by an average of eight pounds and waist circumference.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.