- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Avocados
Could adding a little avocado to your diet be a key to staying healthy?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research suggests an avocado a day may keep the doctor away. Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination survey find eating half a medium avocado daily increases levels of good cholesterol, and lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nearly 18,000 adult men and women were surveyed. Those who consumed avocado regularly had a lower body weight, by an average of eight pounds and waist circumference.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.