- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall For Health: Avocados
Could adding a little avocado to your diet be a key to staying healthy?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
New research suggests an avocado a day may keep the doctor away. Results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination survey find eating half a medium avocado daily increases levels of good cholesterol, and lowers the risk of metabolic syndrome. Nearly 18,000 adult men and women were surveyed. Those who consumed avocado regularly had a lower body weight, by an average of eight pounds and waist circumference.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.