- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Hot Air Balloon Explosion Kills At Least 19 In Egypt
At least 19 tourists are dead in Egypt today after a gas explosion on a hot air balloon near the city of Luxor.
FOX News Radio’s Kimberly Adams reports from Cairo:
A sunrise tour over the Nile River and the Valley of the Kings here in Egypt turned to tragedy. Egyptian state media reporting tourists from Japan, France and Belgium are among the dead.
Other hot air balloon trips have been cancelled, and Egypt’s Prime Minister is promising an investigation into the accident.
It’s not the first fatal balloon accident in the area, and comes at a tough time for the struggling tourism industry here. Ongoing political instability since the country’s revolution has cost about $2.5 billion dollars in lost tourism revenue.
In Cairo, Kimberly Adams, Fox News Radio.