- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Who Were the Big Winners at the 2013 Oscars?
Hollywood’s biggest night brought out all of the biggest names in film on Sunday night, and even drew a special guest appearance from the other side of the country.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh recaps the big winners:
The best picture wasn’t exactly a surprise, but the presenter was.
(Obama) “And the Oscar goes to…”Argo”!”
First Lady Michelle Obama congratulated Ben Affleck and his team via satellite from the White House as they made their way to the Oscar stage.
(Affleck) “I thank everyone in the movie, on the movie, worked on the movie, did anything with this movie gets thanks.”
The Academy also honored “Life of Pi” with four awards during the ABC telecast, including Best Director.
As for the acting awards, Jennifer Lawrence won for “Silver Linings Playbook” and Daniel Day-Lewis made history with his “Lincoln” win as the first person to ever win three Oscars for Best Lead Actor.
At the Oscars, Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.