- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 34 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Who Were the Big Winners at the 2013 Oscars?
Hollywood’s biggest night brought out all of the biggest names in film on Sunday night, and even drew a special guest appearance from the other side of the country.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh recaps the big winners:
The best picture wasn’t exactly a surprise, but the presenter was.
(Obama) “And the Oscar goes to…”Argo”!”
First Lady Michelle Obama congratulated Ben Affleck and his team via satellite from the White House as they made their way to the Oscar stage.
(Affleck) “I thank everyone in the movie, on the movie, worked on the movie, did anything with this movie gets thanks.”
The Academy also honored “Life of Pi” with four awards during the ABC telecast, including Best Director.
As for the acting awards, Jennifer Lawrence won for “Silver Linings Playbook” and Daniel Day-Lewis made history with his “Lincoln” win as the first person to ever win three Oscars for Best Lead Actor.
At the Oscars, Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.