- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
(VIDEO) What Crisis? @MichelleObama Shows Up At The #Oscars! : Top of The Stack for February 25th, 2013!
1)Michelle Obama made an appearance at last night’s Academy Awards! The First Last joined Jack Nicholson to present the award for Best Picture!
As one caller pointed out, Michelle Obama wasn’t the first lady to appear at the Oscars. Here’s a video from the 2002 Academy Awards where Laura Bush made a brief cameo:
- The complete list of last night’s Oscar winner…
2) In an effort to keep health care costs down, some employers are dropping health coverage for spouses.
3) “The Death Of Retail”? Thanks in part to online shopping and cheap prices, many of our country’s ‘brick and mortar’ retailers are struggling.
4) Some Democrats are proposing a ‘sick pay’ mandate! Critics say it would hurt businesses!
5) More Doom & Gloom: The White House released their list of how they say the sequester will impact every state!
7) Yum. Horse meat found in Ikea’s meatballs.
8) The Pope says God told him to step aside… Meanwhile, the Vatican is denying recent blackmail rumors.
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET