- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 28 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 7 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) What Crisis? @MichelleObama Shows Up At The #Oscars! : Top of The Stack for February 25th, 2013!
1)Michelle Obama made an appearance at last night’s Academy Awards! The First Last joined Jack Nicholson to present the award for Best Picture!
As one caller pointed out, Michelle Obama wasn’t the first lady to appear at the Oscars. Here’s a video from the 2002 Academy Awards where Laura Bush made a brief cameo:
- The complete list of last night’s Oscar winner…
2) In an effort to keep health care costs down, some employers are dropping health coverage for spouses.
3) “The Death Of Retail”? Thanks in part to online shopping and cheap prices, many of our country’s ‘brick and mortar’ retailers are struggling.
4) Some Democrats are proposing a ‘sick pay’ mandate! Critics say it would hurt businesses!
5) More Doom & Gloom: The White House released their list of how they say the sequester will impact every state!
7) Yum. Horse meat found in Ikea’s meatballs.
8) The Pope says God told him to step aside… Meanwhile, the Vatican is denying recent blackmail rumors.
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET