- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 24 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Indiana House Approves Drug Testing For Welfare Recpients
And if you test positive, you pay out of your welfare check. Never mind that this has already been declared unconstitutional. If you fail the test, you have to participate in a drug treatment program in order to keep getting assistance.
Bill sponsor Rep. Jud McMillin of Brookville says it is aimed at helping those with drug abuse problems and improving the home environment for children. Some questioned whether there are enough affordable drug treatment programs available.
The Republican-dominated House last week rejected efforts by Democrats to have legislators face the same testing.