- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Indiana House Approves Drug Testing For Welfare Recpients
And if you test positive, you pay out of your welfare check. Never mind that this has already been declared unconstitutional. If you fail the test, you have to participate in a drug treatment program in order to keep getting assistance.
Bill sponsor Rep. Jud McMillin of Brookville says it is aimed at helping those with drug abuse problems and improving the home environment for children. Some questioned whether there are enough affordable drug treatment programs available.
The Republican-dominated House last week rejected efforts by Democrats to have legislators face the same testing.