- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 18 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 18 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: CDC Launches Game App
Technology brings together education and gaming, as the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention releases a game app to help raise awareness on public health.
FOX News Radio’s Joy Piazza reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Ever wondered what it’s like to be on the frontlines of a real contagion? Thanks to a new app from the CDC, you can play disease detective. Alex Cassova helped develop the app:
(Cassova) “Taking educational health information and putting it into the context of a fun app, we thought would be a great way to reach teens and young adults.”
The free app is called “Solve the Outbreak,” and lets users run through fictional outbreaks and make decisions on what to do next. For example, should you quarantine the village?
Housecall for Health, I’m Joy Piazza, FOX News Radio.