- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 41 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 1 hour ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) The End Of Employee Benefits? Why Your Boss May Drop Health Insurance & Other Perks All Together!
In an effort to keep health care costs down, some employers are dropping health coverage for spouses. This means your wife or husband and even your kids may be on their own when it comes to health insurance.
“Tim from Michigan”, who used to work in human resources, called in and said this trend started years ago. In fact, he discusses that the amount of benefits employers may be dwindling in general. LISTEN BELOW:
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET