- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) The End Of Employee Benefits? Why Your Boss May Drop Health Insurance & Other Perks All Together!
In an effort to keep health care costs down, some employers are dropping health coverage for spouses. This means your wife or husband and even your kids may be on their own when it comes to health insurance.
“Tim from Michigan”, who used to work in human resources, called in and said this trend started years ago. In fact, he discusses that the amount of benefits employers may be dwindling in general. LISTEN BELOW:
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET