- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 40 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(AUDIO) The End Of Employee Benefits? Why Your Boss May Drop Health Insurance & Other Perks All Together!
In an effort to keep health care costs down, some employers are dropping health coverage for spouses. This means your wife or husband and even your kids may be on their own when it comes to health insurance.
“Tim from Michigan”, who used to work in human resources, called in and said this trend started years ago. In fact, he discusses that the amount of benefits employers may be dwindling in general. LISTEN BELOW:
TUNE IN MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 3 to 6 PM ET