- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The Worst of Hollywood: Anti-Oscars Razzies Handed out
Sunday is a day to honor Hollywood’s best at the Academy Awards, but Saturday night was all about the worst the silver screen had to offer over the past year.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
The vampire saga “Twilight” gets bitten at the Razzies.
(“Breaking Dawn: Part II”) “I, Edward Cullen, take you, Bella Swan…”
“Breaking Dawn: Part II” earning seven awards during the annual spoof on the Oscars, including Worst Picture, Worst Director and Worst Actress for Kristen Stewart. As for Worst Actor, Adam Sandler gets the nod for the second year in a row, for the raunchy comedy “That’s My Boy.”
(“That’s My Boy”) “You were basically the worst parent ever!” // “I was awesome!” // “You let me eat cake & lollipops for breakfast.”
In 2011, Sandler’s “Jack & Jill” swept all 10 Razzie categories.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.