- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Worst of Hollywood: Anti-Oscars Razzies Handed out
Sunday is a day to honor Hollywood’s best at the Academy Awards, but Saturday night was all about the worst the silver screen had to offer over the past year.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
The vampire saga “Twilight” gets bitten at the Razzies.
(“Breaking Dawn: Part II”) “I, Edward Cullen, take you, Bella Swan…”
“Breaking Dawn: Part II” earning seven awards during the annual spoof on the Oscars, including Worst Picture, Worst Director and Worst Actress for Kristen Stewart. As for Worst Actor, Adam Sandler gets the nod for the second year in a row, for the raunchy comedy “That’s My Boy.”
(“That’s My Boy”) “You were basically the worst parent ever!” // “I was awesome!” // “You let me eat cake & lollipops for breakfast.”
In 2011, Sandler’s “Jack & Jill” swept all 10 Razzie categories.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.